12.11.2008

Fast Food Bannage.



I have banned fast food from my diet. I finally gave up after a eating spell at Taco Bell led me on an awful migraine journey that lasted for four days.

I have no reason to eat it besides being lazy, really. And that's no excuse! So I've been making a little list of reason not to eat fast food, to keep myself on the straight and narrow fast food hating track. :D

#1 - Those are not real potatoes.
#2 - I don't really like meat that much, especially mystery meat!
#3 - I'm an awesome cook.
#4 - I like fresh fruits and veggies.
#5 - I can cook cheaper with fresh foods, hence saving monies.
#6 - Planning ahead and packing a lunch means I don't have to venture out into traffic and get stressed out during my lunch break.
#7 - I can control what I'm eating.
#8 - No sass from disgruntled fast food workers that hate their job. (Not that I blame them at all, I gave sass when I worked at McD's.)
#9 - The food has probably been sitting there for hours if they've been slow, and chances are the employees have been picking at it and slowly devouring everything in sight. It's what happened at McD's.
#10 - I keep remembering the lady at KFC who scooped out mac and cheese into tubs with her hands, and then licked her hands. It was surreal, but I'm sure it probably happens often.

...and a million other reasons, I'm sure.

I've been clean for over a month now, except for a couple of days ago when I got french fries from Penn Station, but I don't think that counts because I know those are real potatoes, and they fry them to order and they're not so scary. :D

No comments: