3.23.2009

Plants and Nicolas Cage!

(picture stolen from perezhilton.com, that site I will no longer visit because he insulted my Nicolas.)

Two orders of business:

#1 - I saw Knowing last night, which is the new Nicolas Cage movie for those of you not cool enough to watch everything he does. It was not the worst movie I've ever seen, but the Biblical Alien themes were a bit much. I think I should buy the DVD and make a "Best Scenes of Knowing" montage in which he'll scream, be awkward, run around with a gun and a flashlight, and fishtail wildly in a humongous truck. :D



#2 - I am starting everything from seed this year. Cilantro, basil, oregano, parsley, tomatoes, peppers, and rosemary. They are just now starting to come up. Now I must go thrifting for containers. I don't think I have enough, and many of mine are terracotta, which I am beginning to dislike thanks to it pulling water out of everything.

The oregano is doing the best so far but it was hard to get a picture of.

They're still on top of my fridge, being warm and in the dark. I'm going to wait until more sprout to start eliminating and putting them in the sun.

No comments: