6.01.2009

Jogging and making!



Embroidered picture frames for my mom! Full how-to at instructables!




Full how-to at instructables!

And two bags - one for my mom and one for me. The one for mom sadly messed up in the wash, though - I bought the lining fabric years ago and forgot it was dry clean only. Wasn't strong enough to hold up at the seams. :(

Oh well! Live and learn and make more!

The rest of my time recently has been spent babysitting my nephews and cooking with my mom - I went home for a week and it was great! Now I'm back in Louisville and back to work.

I'm taking up jogging again too. Trying to do a half mile every other day and building up from there. In the past I've ran too fast and too far in the beginning and burned myself out. This time I'm going to be responsible with it.

I'd really like to be able to run/jog a few miles. It's something I've never been able to do. I can ride a bike forever, but my stubby little legs don't take well to running!

No comments: