10.10.2008

Things that occurred today.


I watched a new Nicolas Cage movie. I typed that as Cafe the first time. But anyway, Bringing Out the Dead. It was a good movie. It might have run a bit long of that might have just been the day. It seems they're going that way lately.

I cut off my hair. I think I look quite nice. I might keep it this way.

I made teacher appreciation baskets.

I thought about making my moustache pillow, but then didn't continue the project again.

I thought about cooking lots of things and then cooked none of them.

I was scolded by a lady computer on the phone for not picking up my birth control in a timely matter at the Target pharmacy.

I rode thirteen miles. I am tempted to ride more, but I am afraid that the 400 calories I've burned might be too much. I have hardly eaten today.

I cut out pictures of Stephen King, Nora Roberts, Oprah, Danielle Steel, John Grisham, Dr. Phil, Tim LaHaye and Dave Barry. I'm doing embroideries.

I listened to copious amounts of Tom Petty.

It's been a pretty decent sort of day.

No comments: