10.31.2008

Halloweenies!!





(Yes, I am posting from the past. You shut your mouth!)

Halloween was fun this year. I got to dress up twice. Jace went as three different things, I went as the same thing in two outfits. ;)

I did Bettie Page, he did an Anne Rice style vampire, a scary clown thing, and Ghostrider. The Ghostrider costume was my favorite because we just threw it together and it still looked amazing.

I documented my costume on instructables, if you wanna see! :D

We watched Leprechaun 5: In Da Hood and Death Bed: The Bed That Eats (people). And look, I know this is a bad movie night, and I know I am one of the founders of bad movie night, but there were truly, amazingly, awful. We we going to watch Leprechaun 4 which takes place in space and it sounded great but when the DVD arrived it was broken clean in half. Sad.

Death Bed is one of the most boring and badly done horror movies to ever grace my eyes and I can't even say I enjoyed it. At the end of it we were checking to see what chapter we were on because we just didn't think we were going to make it.

As of right now, my top five worst movies ever list has changed:
#1 - Hobb's End
#2 - Death Bed: The Bed That Eats
#3 - Starship Troopers 2
#4 - I Know Who Killed Me
#5 - Vampires vs Zombies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, Starship troopers 1 was soo good that it made starship troopers 2 that much worse.

-Mark