8.07.2008

Bike rides and projects.


Mmmhmm.

I bought a bike on Sunday and today is the first day I've neglected it. I feel guilty. I'm seriously lacking in the energy department after staying up so late to finish season 3 of Doctor Who.

Plus, I really do need to get on Google Earth and map out some routes to bike. Frankfort Ave. is just busy enough that I feel as though I need a plan if I'm going to venture out on to it. As of right now I'm riding in circles in my little part of the 'hood (street cred, yeah!) and trying to take all the big hills close by. I'd like to go exploring a bit more.

I've also finally finished my Robot so I am able to start a new project. I think it will be chastity belts. Oh, and also building a TARDIS.

I should also begin documenting my trip to San Francisco. That was the whole point of this anyway. Whoops. Oh, hey, look at that. I've posted one of my pictures! PROGRESS!

No comments: