8.09.2008

Broken toe = long days.


Yesterday I broke my toe. Yesterday ended up being a very unproductive and stabby day.

Today, though, I'm not feeling the stabby as much. I'm still not able to stand on it for long amounts of time or move around properly because of the suffocating fear of accidentally hitting my toe on something, but I think I might get something done! Yay!

Yesterday I just spent a lot of time Stumbling and making half-assed cleaning attempts.

I suppose I should just be happy that I broke it two days before I had two days off, which leads to four days of recovery time. I'll hopefully be able to get back into work on Tuesday!

As of right now I am trying to figure out crochet again. I have so far only accumulated a big pile of fail. (Part of that is pictured above.)

I might need to move on to sewing up an adipose. :D

No comments: